The Fresno County Tobacco-Free Coalition is a network of diverse agencies and motivated community members dedicated to reducing tobacco use, secondhand smoke and tobacco smoke residue exposure (known as thirdhand smoke).
We’re committed to this mission through:
- Health education
- Tobacco cessation resources & referral
- Promotion of smokefree policies
- Environmental change
- Reduce exposure to secondhand smoke, tobacco smoke residue (thirdhand smoke), and tobacco waste.
- Provide tobacco-cessation referrals for Fresno County residents.
- Increase the number of smokefree public places, colleges, and outdoor worksites and events.
- Reduce the availability of tobacco products to youth.
- Limit tobacco-promoting influences in Fresno County such as, advertisements and marketing to youth.
- Develop culturally, linguistically and ethnically appropriate tobacco education materials.
Make a Difference
Help Fresno County Go Smokefree!
The Fresno County Tobacco-Free Coalition meets every two months to discuss how to create a healthier Fresno County. Connect with us today and help make a difference in our community!
Connect with us online! Learn about upcoming events and the latest tobacco-free policies.
How You Can Help
Do you want to live in a smokefree community? Stay up to date with the Fresno County Tobacco-Free Coalition. Sign up to join us!